Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BREAKING [must credit protein wisdom]: Robert Deniro at fundraiser: “It’s too soon for a black first lady.”

March 20th, 2012

I hope you’re every bit as OUTRAGED by this kind of overt racism as I am and will take the appropriate actions. Like, for instance, maybe boycotting the next “Fockers” movie.

– Assuming you had any inclination to rent it from Red Box in the first place, I mean.

Too, I suggest that any non-racists outraged by these comments contact someone like, say, Soledad O’Brien and have her and her news media cronies start digging into Hollywood’s hidden racist culture, one in which stars gather at exclusive and heavily-guarded $5k per plate dinners to eat and drink and laugh while glibly denying the dignity of an entire race — then turn around and ask us to believe that they’re champions of civil rights.

Because, well, Mississippi Burning!

FIGHT THE POWERS!

****
update: seems I may have misread the story the first time through. Because I hadn’t yet had my coffee. So, like, nevermind.

SOURCE: Protein Wisdom

No comments: