Saturday, May 5, 2012

Obama may release dead Bin-Laden photos to help his re-election bid

March 10th, 1957 - October 7th, 2001

Personally, I’d love to see the dead Osama Bin Laden photos, I would assume most Americans do. I don’t think Obama releasing the photos would have any affect on his chances for re-election, but the man and his cronies in his campaign are getting really desperate. Sources at Judicial Watch tell Debbie Schlussel said the photos could be released soon.


told me the other day that the photos could be released soon. He said:

It would not surprise me in the least if Obama reversed course and released the bin Laden photos to help his reelection effort.

And I think he’s spot on. If Obama is losing to Mitt Romney–whether badly or in a tight race, come mid-to-late October–I believe that suddenly all of his statements about not wanting to “spike the football” will be thrown out the window.

He’ll do what it takes to win. And if it takes the Bin Laden photos and video, he’ll release them.

FireAndreaMitchell.com

No comments: