Friday, June 22, 2012

Is Barack Obama the “Enemy from Within”? Yes, Domestically And Globally!



Today’s announcement that Hosni Mubarak is now gravely ill and apparently on his death-bed prompted me to remember the events of last year. I remember vividly turning on Fox News around 5:30am, clutching my cup of French vanilla/breakfast blend coffee. I was greeted by an incredible scene– thousands of Egyptians in the streets, rioting/protesting. Four or five hours later, I also recall the White House held a briefing with Robert Gibbs (the then-Press Secretary). I honestly cannot remember which reporter asked him the question, but it went along these lines: Mr. Gibbs, can you tell us who or what group is behind these protest in Cairo? The response was simply, “No.” Next question, please....

No comments: