Tuesday, August 14, 2012

No more Black Churches within 40 miles of San Francisco

Posted on Monday August 13, 19:52:41 GMT-0400 2012 by KosmicKitty

Free Republic:

Was discussing government censorship and idiots who feel they are being censored (Joan Rivers-Costco) with a good friend yesterday and he brought up a point that I would like to share with my fellow freepers.

Since Edwin Lee, mayor of San Francisco, has said that the nearest Chick-Fil-A is 40 miles outside of San Francisco and they shouldn't try to open a restaurant any closer, and since most black churches share Dan Cathy's opinion that marriage is between one man and one woman, when is Lee going to say no more black churches within 40 miles of San Francisco??

I sent Lee an e-mail to ask him about the churches, but I haven't gotten any response yet

Note: I've been an active Freeper since 2002 and read FR since 1999 and this is my 2nd vanity, so please forgive. I just feel the need to point out this hypocrisy,

And hey, how about those mosque?? Is Lee going to ban them too??

No comments: