Friday, October 12, 2012

Obama fans: We'll riot, leave U.S. if Mitt wins

'I want to shoot Romney in the penis. Why do we let him talk?'
(as a tribute to where the Left's mind usually is, text purposely pink)







With Mitt Romney surging in polls since his strong debate performance last week, supporters of President Obama are vowing online to riot nationwide and even leave the U.S. should the Republican challenger oust the incumbent.

Numerous Twitter postings in recent days feature threats of street violence, often poorly worded, as collected by the Twitchy website.

For instance, on Oct. 8, John Kramer@YoungCal626 posted: “I Hope The USA Is Well Aware That If In The Event This Character Romney Wins The Election, The People Will Start A Country Wide Riot! #Power”

On Oct. 3, Tommy Pickles@ThugPickles wrote: “I Heard Mitt Romney , Tryna Take Away Food Stamps , If He Do .’IMA START A RIOT , IMA START A RIOT’”

One Twitter user, Facey!@daboifacey, apparently felt a sense of rioters’ remorse, as he posted: “Ok,I apologize for that tweet about Romney,It was a joke,I would never start a riot -___- its twitter.”

Beyond the violence threats, many more are vowing to begin a mass exodus out of America if Obama is not re-elected.

Amber Lee@JoseAmbuervo says: “Told my New Zealand friend that if Romney is elected I am moving to her country. She said ‘Deal. We don’t need politics we have ferns.’”

Candice J @Cannadiss posted: “If Romney wins this election, I’m moving to New Zealand because this f–ker is not taking away the sh-t that I believe in.”

Some may even grab the attention of the U.S. Secret Service.

Rafiki the Ukulele@lovingschneider said: “I want to shoot Romney in the penis. Why do we let him talk? If he wins I’m moving to New Zealand.”



Many Obama supporters are threatening to leave the country, start riots, or even shoot Mitt Romney if Romney defeats President Obama in the 2012 election.

Besides New Zealand, other popular countries on the list of post-Obama destinations include Canada, England, Scotland, Australia, Mexico, Ireland and Italy.

Anorb @broNaNa45 says: “I’d rather live in Ireland’s horrible economy then live under Romney as president. So if he wins, a select few can visit me in Ireland.”

“I’m moving to Italy if Romney win; Italian men love black girls,” wrote illest ice@iamDynastyCold

And Eddie Smith@EdFoo89 said: “I will literally have to move to Mexico if Mitt Romney gets elected. I can’t live in a Mormon ruled land. Nope. I won’t do it.”

Even the island paradise of Cuba got some mentions, including Cleopatra @IAMLexxie, saying. “If romney wins & is as horrible a he appears now … Deport me back to cuba .. Ill call them myself.”

And with the campaign recently focusing on “lady parts,” Melissa Beaird@melissabeaird said she’d prefer not even to be on this planet: “If Romney is elected I’m taking my uterus and moving to Mars.”

For his part, President Obama expects the “hand-wringing” among his backers after his lackluster debate performance to dwindle next week.

“[Vice President Joe] Biden I think will be terrific in the debate this week. I’ve got another debate,” Obama said Wednesday on the Tom Joyner Morning Show. “By next week I think a lot of the hand-wringing will be complete because we’re gonna go ahead and win this thing.” …

“You have a seven game series, you’re up 2-0 and you lose one,” Obama said.

While many Democrats appear to be pressing the panic button, some professional analysts say Obama’s performance in the next debate Oct. 16 will be key, especially if the president does not have a good night.

“My honest and truthful answer is Democrats are not panicked – and I’m not exactly sure why,” longtime Clinton adviser James Carville told Politico, as he thinks Obama will still win. “Maybe I’m being silly here, but I’ve talked to a lot of people today and everybody’s saying the same thing. … Should I be more concerned than I am?

“We’re all trying to talk ourselves into a state of panic, and we’re not quite there yet.”

Meanwhile, Jen Psaki, the Obama campaign’s traveling press secretary, said Wednesday she wasn’t concerned about the fretting among Democrats.

“We don’t get too high when things are high and down when things are down,” Psaki said on CNN’s “Starting Point.”

“We’ve always thought this was going to be a very, very close race, and that’s why we’re running like we’re 5 points down in every single state. We have blinders on. We’re implementing our plan. And ultimately, we think the American people are going to look at the choice and they’re going to vote for President Obama, and that’s why we’re out there every day making the case, but we don’t get too worried with all the ups and downs of the polls and we know [there will] be many, many more before Election Day.”

“We don’t think anything needs to be turned around,” she continued.

“You know, I know people want us to say we’re … depressed or we’re under a table, but we feel much better about our ground game, we feel better about the choice we’re offering the American people than Mitt Romney, and you know, we’ll let him run his own race and we’ll run our own race,” she said.



Source: WND Exclusive

No comments: