Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Savage: 'Can you imagine if Obama had been president in 1939?'

March 19, 2013

 (MichaelSavage.comSavage was dumbfounded when he heard the new secretary of defense, Chuck Hagel, say that building new missile-defense sites on the West Coast would have to wait until the environmental-impact studies were completed.

“I just saw Chuck Hagel, the new defense secretary, bumbling through a meeting,” Dr. Savage told his audience, adding:

He says we’re going to put 14 new missile-defense sites in California and the West Coast because North Korea has threatened to launch a nuclear strike on America.

But then he adds they need approval from the Environmental Protection Agency first!

I thought I was in an insane asylum.

I can’t believe this is the world I’m living in.

This incompetent bumbling moron is in the Defense Department, and the people around me on the streets of San Francisco are just going about their business.

Am I crazy, or are they crazy?

Can you imagine if Obama had been president in 1939 and Hagel had been defense secretary?

You’d be speaking German or you’d be a lampshade.

No comments: