Sunday, April 7, 2013

Democrat Congresswoman Sneers at Senior Citizen Over Gun Rights: 'You'd Probably Be Dead Anyway'

April 7, 2013
Kyle Becker



Sometimes you get a glimpse into the Democrats’ gun-grabbing mentality that I’m sure they’d rather the public not see. This is one of those times.

In Denver, Colorado on Tuesday, a senior citizen stood up at a gun control forum to ask a question of U.S. Representative Diana DeGette of Colorado.

“My question is: What about me? There may not be one bad guy that comes into my house… I have to change magazines? I am (at) a serious disadvantage. What about me?”

Democrat Congresswoman Degette then made the snide comment: “The good news for you, you live in Denver. The (Denver Police Department) would be there within minutes.” DeGette then snarked, “You’d probably be dead anyway if they had that kind of firepower.”

Her comment drew laughs even as she was talking about a dead, disarmed citizen. Ha, ha. Very funny.

source

No comments: