Thursday, August 22, 2013

Could Chris Christie Become Just A Whiter Fatter Obama?

08/22/13

First of all, I am not aiming to disparage Chris Christie because of his weight, as I have had to battle my own propensity to overeat for many years. And I do hope that his diet/surgical plans for losing weight is successful. I must say that I did lose some confidence in Christie ever since  I saw him canoodling and schmoozing with President Obama in order to squeeze a few extra billion dollars out of Uncle Sam (other taxpayers) in order to rebuild his state of New Jersey after Superstorm Sandy.

I once thought Chris Christie would be as different from Obama as Laurel was from Hardy, but with an election in his near future, Christie is acting like a desperate lib in order to please the many Democrats he needs to again win the gubernatorial election, and later a presidency.


READ MORE

No comments: