Friday, October 4, 2013

Attention to Sears Automotive Management

10/04/13

Dear Sears,

What the hell is this?

David, I thought you might be interested in my experience getting new tires at Sears today. They have WIFI so I thought I would do a little shopping since it is payday. Turn out they block Midway and Brownell's because of "Weapons." Ironically, they don't block Dick's, which also sells weapons and has a store in the same mall.  See the attached screen shots.   

I mentioned my dissatisfaction to the salesman, but he was pretty dismissive. Since the tires were already installed there wasn't much I could do. I do plan to contact management and express my dismay and explain to them that next time I need service I'll be checking their WIFI access first. No access to "Weapons," no business for Sears.


They sure have fallen a long way:

We'll see if the clerk who receives my contact form inquiry is smart enough to forward it to someone smart enough to rectify things.

That's their phone number, by the way.  They've got a hell of a lot of nerve REQUIRING it just to send them a form email.

Y'know, they really don't look like they can afford to p!$$ too many customers off.


[Via Russell S]


h/t: war on guns blog

No comments: