Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rockville Biotech Company Sells Aborted Baby Parts Online

urse from Virginia learned from her sister-in-law that a biotechnology company in Rockville, Md., was selling aborted baby parts online, she could hardly believe what she was hearing.

But, she said, “I looked on the website and sure enough, they were selling baby parts.”

Still incredulous, she decided to dial the phone number on the website.

“I called them and gave them my name. I said I was interested in how I could get a fetal heart.

“They said, ‘What do you want to use it for?’ As a retired nurse, I was able to give a plausible answer. I said I was interested in fetal heart slides for research; I chose something from the different examples he gave.

“He said, ‘We can get those sections for you.’” The retired nurse then said she wanted to be sure the specimens would be viable.

“The guy said they would be fresh; they don’t slice up the heart and prepare the slides until someone orders them.”

Capitalbiosciences.com is the website of Capital Biosciences, Inc., which offers a variety of “biological products,” including a list of 36 different aborted baby parts, ranging from appendix, brain, colon, and lung tissue to ovary, skin, spinal cord, testicle and tonsil tissue.

(Excerpt) Read more at http://www.defendlife.org/newsletters/2011/11008DL_JanFebNewsFNL.pdf

No comments: