Monday, July 2, 2012

Supreme Court Helps Obama Fulfill Dreams from His Communist Mentor

As readers of this site are aware, thanks especially to Jack Cashill's recent posts, I've been researching and writing a book on Barack Obama's mentor, Frank Marshall Davis. That book, titled The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis, The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mentor, just came off the press this week, with an official release date of July 17. I knew that the book would be very relevant, and we've been preparing for media reaction. In the book, I list at length the stunning commonalities in Davis's thinking and communist propaganda work and President Obama's thinking and work. That said, I didn't imagine how relevant it would be in light of the Supreme Court's decision on ObamaCare. Let me explain>>>

No comments: