Friday, August 31, 2012

'America put a man on the moon – then Obama gutted NASA'

August 31 2012
MichaelSavage.com

Savage reminisced about Neil Armstrong’s epochal moon walk and voiced regret about the decline of American greatness under Obama.

“I watched a repeat of Neil Armstrong’s first steps on the moon over the weekend and frankly I found myself choking up,” Savage admitted, adding sadly:

I guess that event was the height of America’s prominence in the world.

Look how far we’ve come, from Apollo 11 to “apocalypse now” under Barack Hussein Obama.

I can’t believe how far we have fallen, from a nation that led the world, to a nation that elected its first communist president, who then gutted NASA.

How many ways can I tell you what an unmitigated disaster Barack Obama has been for the United States in the three and a half years of his phony reign?

I’m going to vote for Romney and Ryan because they’re an alternative to the communist regime we have in the White House right now.

This is one of the greatest scams in the history of America: how a naked Marxist could be elected to the presidency, surrounded by some of the richest and most powerful people on earth and get away with his communist policies.

Back to Neil Armstrong landing on the moon. As I said, I watched it again and I was choking up.

This man was one of the greatest Americans. So were the incredible technological geniuses back at the Houston Space Center who put him on the moon.

Now compare it to the America of today and what we have descended to.

No comments: