Sunday, October 14, 2012

White Castle, McDonalds, Denny's and Westgate Resorts are looking for ways to avoid Obamacare

BOSMAN at RIGHT SPEAK
Sunday, October 14, 2012

These large companies join Darden who employs 180,000 people in avoiding the rath of Obamacare. Westgate CEO David Seigel took it even further:
Westgate Resorts CEO David Siegel, who warned if Obama wins, there will likely be layoffs.

Siegel sent a lengthy e-mail “to all my valued employees” and signed it “your boss,” and wrote, “If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company. Rather than grow this company I will be forced to cut back. This means fewer jobs, less benefits and certainly less opportunity for everyone.”

Siegel admits he's trying to influence his employees' votes:
“I want them to be informed as to what the outlook is if there is another four years of this current administration,” Siegel told Fox News. “The increased burden of ObamaCare, the increased taxes on my company and any other burdens that he (Obama) might throw at us. I don't like this class warfare we're going through."
Read the full story HERE.

No comments: