Friday, February 1, 2013

WARNING: VETERANS - THE VA SYSTEM HAS GONE TO THE DARK SIDE

Feb. 1, 2013

WARNING: VETERANS - THE VA SYSTEM HAS GONE TO THE DARK SIDE (UNDER PRESSURE FROM THE MESSIAH?)

Wanted to let my fellow Vets know that if you have not had reason to read your records that are being generated by the VA system, that you are being assigned by a numerical value - all that you say and is written regarding your visits and other communication within the VA system, following a path to make you a concern for this administration as a potential terrorist or other that should and will have their Constitutional Rights REVOKED by the powers that be. I had reason a short time ago to acquire my previous year VA Medical records. While reading through them, I was surprised (to say the least) at the content of these records for the past year. First, there was the casual questioning about my drinking habits. Upon evaluation of my answers, I was considered a (negative) as far as dangerous alcohol consumption with a rating of 2. Had I been the regular guy that answered that they were just a casual alcohol user, I could have easily rated a 4, which would have made me a potential risk to myself and others. Alcohol at that level is rated a "Disorder" (mental) The next conversation on my records was an evaluation for PTSD - Had I not passed that questioning, I would have been classified with PTSD Mental disorder. I could go on and on about the judgement factors in this paperwork, but the bottom line is that almost anything is quantified as a potential Mental Disorder. I smoke 1/2 pack of cigs a day, and I am classified as having TOD - A Tobacco (MENTAL DISORDER) - list goes on and on. My Urologist (not even a certified Doctor - Stated in my report that - Veteran came to my office (once again wearing BIKER REGALIA) - I wore my Harley hat I guess on a couple visits and now that has been noted by a NOBODY that I may be a 1%er hard core biker - although I ride less than 200 miles a year for the enjoyment of it - Again, a potential threat to the STATE. You need to go to your VA Records Dept. and get your Records in order to find out if you have been classified a threat to the Government, so they can Disarm you - or worse in the near future! Stalin, Hitler and various others would be proud.

Forgot to post Government Coding for LIST of things that make you a person with a DISORDER - According to Big Sis and others. They want your GUNS! Being proclaimed as a “Mental Deviant” will allow them to DISARM YOU!
http://www.icd9data.com/

Chance Hart

No comments: