Saturday, October 29, 2011

MSNBC's Karen Finney on Herman Cain: "he is a black man that knows his place" (video)

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Can't they give the race card a rest for a few days? Don't Democrats and liberals have anything other than class warfare and race-baiting in their arsenal?


Via YouTube :
"Very seriously, and this is a little harsh, but one of the things about Herman Cain is, I think that he makes that white Republican base of the party feel OK, feel like they are not racist because they can like this guy. I think he is giving that base a free pass and I think they like him because they think he is a black man that knows his place. And I know that's harsh, but that's how it sure seems to me."

MSNBC's Karen Finney on Herman Cain


Posted by Bluegrass Pundit at 9:30 AM

No comments: