Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lib Business Owner: “I Don’t Care If A Bunch Of White Kids Got Killed”…

Dec. 18, 2012

What a heartless, racist, piece of shit!



How delightful.

Via The Blaze:

The owner of Thai Noodle House in Austin, Texas has been bombarded with criticism after he posted a racially-charged and offensive Facebook status regarding the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. On Friday, a gunman opened fire at the school, killing 20 innocent children and six adults before he took his own life.

“I don’t care if a bunch of white kids got killed,” the restaurant’s owner Eddie Nimibutr wrote on his Facebook page shortly after the shooting occurred. “F**k Post-Racial bullsh*t. When kids from minority groups get shot, nobody cares. When Israel launched missiles at the school on Gaza, everybody was too busy jerking off. Why should i care about people who dont give a damn about me?” [...]

“I will not apologize. I believe what I know. This is how I decompress from today. I was a fool to give into the emotions, thus forgo logics and reason. Yet I am no fool, but I am outraged,” he concluded.

Keep reading…

Hat Tip: Weasel Zippers

No comments: