Saturday, January 3, 2015

In Case You Were Wondering What Companies Are Helping To Fund Al McRaceBaiter Sharpton's Race War...

1/3/2015
Written by  


I'm not one for boycotts, but I am one for data.  And I like this kind of data.  It's just good to have data when spending money.  That's all.
I mean, if I have no choice in keeping a SIGNIFICANTLY large portion of my money from being squandered by the folks that I've freaking employed up on the Hill (like drunk girls on Spring break with their Daddy's credit cards), I'm going to be as informed as possible with what's left of said money.
Thus, the data thing.  You know.
According to the source article above and the New York Post, "Rev. Sharpton reps more sponsors than your average stock car driver."
Here is a list of companies that "donate" to the "Reverend's" National Action Network (which happens to be millions in debt, but I guess that's neither here nor there).  These are the same companies that he demonizes on a regular basis, because, you know, one percenters and companies are EEEEEVIL and whatnot. 
I guess these companies are either a.) stupid, or b.) gluttons for punishment.  Or both.
  • Colgate-Palmolive
  • Anheuser-Busch
  • Macy’s
  • Pfizer
  • PepsiCo
  • General Motors
  • Daimler Chrysler
  • Wal-Mart
  • FedEx
  • Johnson & Johnson
  • American Honda
  • Chase
  • Hawkins Food Group
  • MGM
Either way, I'm just putting the data out there.  Like I said, I'm not the boycott type, but all these companies can suck it. 
And so can anyone who uses race-baiting as their means of income.  A hearty one, at that
.


source

No comments: